|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: Installation » » » Thread: Installation missing 10 000 models |
|
| Print at Oct 5, 2026, 4:54:08 PM | View all posts in this thread on one page |
| Posted by pleaseenter at Aug 5, 2026, 8:28:28 PM |
|
Installation missing 10 000 models This page, https://www.sweethome3d.com/import-models, says "You can download the full version of Sweet Home 3D with a library that includes over 10,000 3D models and 400 textures already included". However I tried downloading the full amd64 version from the link provided, as well as installing off Flathub, and neither version contains more than a couple dozen furniture models. Is this a bug? Also, the image shown on that page has a UI that looks nothing like the latest downloaded version, despite checking it was version 7.5. Here's what my latest looks like: https://i.postimg.cc/2jZSrw1m/image.png. Seems like something is broken with this app. |
| Posted by Keet at Aug 7, 2026, 10:04:11 AM |
|
Re: Installation missing 10 000 models You are on Linux? Then the last version is 7.5 but since there's no money to make from Linux that version is no longer updated. Only when you pay for an expensive subscription on Windows or macOS you get those models included. However... the web has millions of models you can download, many for free. I have 1500+ models on dodecagon.nl nicely in organized furniture libraries that are free to download. And the furniture libraries listed on the Sweet Home 3D site are free to download too. That brings you close to those 10000 models. ---------------------------------------- Dodecagon.nl 1300+ 3D models, manuals, and projects |
| Posted by pleaseenter at Aug 8, 2026, 10:18:13 AM |
|
Re: Installation missing 10 000 models Oh I see. I just noticed there's no time and location available in the "create video" tool either. I thought this was an open source tool, but I guess it's abandoned. Thanks, I'll find something else to use. |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 5, 2026, 4:54:08 PM |