|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: 3D problems » » » Thread: Background Image |
|
| Print at Sep 29, 2026, 7:56:41 AM | View all posts in this thread on one page |
| Posted by garystan52 at Apr 25, 2023, 9:41:31 PM |
|
Background Image Hi everybody : I'm trying to put a background image from my PC (Pictures). It always to to be laying flat instead of be in a vertical position. I made what I thought was the correct settings. I tried importing the pics into "SKY" and "GROUND". But I get the same results. I know it's a matter of elevation (higher or lower) for the background image. garystan52 |
| Posted by hansmex at Apr 26, 2023, 8:11:09 AM |
|
Re: Background Image read this thread - maybe it helps http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/view...3DDF3DB6A9E13AA758DD65392 H ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Sep 29, 2026, 7:56:41 AM |