Print at Sep 29, 2026, 11:46:15 AM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by Armin27 at Apr 8, 2020, 5:16:27 AM
Line in the middle of the room
Hello, I have the following problem

I have built a foundation, a new floor (floor 1) and another floor (floor 2), if I want to take a 3D picture of the interior, I have a strange line in the middle of the room which does not disappear want. The foundation has a height of 65cm, floors 1 and 2 each 280cm. Please help!!

Posted by hansmex at Apr 9, 2020, 10:11:57 AM
Re: Line in the middle of the room
Without having access to your design it's hard to give a good answer.
Maybe a wall from a lower level is sticking through the floor?

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB

Posted by Puybaret at Apr 9, 2020, 3:11:13 PM
Re: Line in the middle of the room
Maybe it's the part of a ceiling which joins the top of walls of different heights.
Did you try to make ceilings invisible?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D creator