|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: 3D problems » » » Thread: Strange box from Scopia » » » » Post: Strange box from Scopia |
Print at Oct 1, 2026, 12:05:03 AM |
| Posted by hansmex at Dec 19, 2010, 1:50:44 PM |
|
Strange box from Scopia Emmanuel, While playing with SH3D v3.0 trying to improve the plug-in tutorial, I accidentally found something strange. When inserting the model Box from Scopia (in the Office category) I noticed that it's transparent. Only the labels on the drawers are visible. I shut down and restarted SH3D, but the behaviour is persistent. When rendering, the object is transparent in all quality settings, whether aerial view or virtual visitor. Hans ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 1, 2026, 12:05:03 AM |