|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: 3D problems » » » Thread: memory problem » » » » Post: Re: memory problem |
Print at Oct 1, 2026, 12:52:36 AM |
| Posted by hansmex at Nov 23, 2010, 9:03:05 PM |
|
Re: memory problem Emmanuel, Again the same problem, this time not after lots of rendering, just after a simple drawing to reply to a post. In my opinion this rules out the memory problem, and makes it more probable that the problem lies with the skp or dae file, or its conversion. This time I can describe exactly what I did, maybe it helps to pin down the problem. - I downloaded the SketchUp 7 file of this model. - Using SketchUp 7.1, I opened the model, then exported it with three check boxes checked: (a) Triangulate all faces, (b) Preserve component hierarchies and (c) Export texture maps. - I then imported the model in SH3D and inserted in my model. When I next inserted another model, the same handrail was inserted. Hans ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 1, 2026, 12:52:36 AM |