|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: 3D problems » » » Thread: error message on exporting to SH3F » » » » Post: Re: error message on exporting to SH3F |
Print at Oct 1, 2026, 1:39:30 AM |
| Posted by hansmex at Nov 23, 2010, 1:39:41 AM |
|
Re: error message on exporting to SH3F Emmanuel, Thank you for your reply. This is what I found: Content315000321816400142.pref points to <entry key="furnitureModel#39 ">jar:file:Content315000321816400142.pref!/models/Composant%235 .dae</entry> points to <entry key="furnitureName#39 ">bed, red #5</entry> or did you mean <entry key="furnitureName#235 ">Light Cube Two</entry> When inspecting the models, I could see it's the second one, which I already have deleted. It was an experiment in transparency. Still, if it interests you, the pref file is attached. Hans ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 1, 2026, 1:39:30 AM |