|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: Sweet Home 3D bar » » » Thread: Blue bathroom » » » » Post: Re: Blue bathroom |
Print at Oct 10, 2026, 3:15:33 PM |
| Posted by hansmex at Sep 1, 2010, 5:57:44 PM |
|
Re: Blue bathroom db4tch: I changed the sky colour to a deep pink, but the picture remains the same. Therefore, the blue must come from somewhere else, as I already suspected. Time is set as 02:14 AM, so I would expect the sky to be black(ish). I changed the ground colour to a vivid pink, as you can see just in front of the yellow wall. The black band above the wall is the dark ground. Note: in the render settings all lights are turned ON. Hans ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 10, 2026, 3:15:33 PM |