|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: Developers » » » Thread: Cabinet Maker, Material Selector & Furniture Dimensions Plugins » » » » Post: Re: Cabinet Maker, Material Selector & Furniture Dimensions Plugins |
Print at Oct 5, 2026, 6:44:21 PM |
| Posted by hansmex at Apr 1, 2026, 12:39:41 PM |
|
Re: Cabinet Maker, Material Selector & Furniture Dimensions Plugins Wow, what a great job. This is the start of a very flexible tool. I didn't have time to give your plugin a very thorough workout, but it looks promising. There are a few details I notice: - A gap of 0.1 cm is very small. Maybe realistic, but it shows doors and drawers as one piece. I suggest a standard gap of 0.2 or 0.3 cm to make it clearer what you're drawing. - Sinks, bottom cabinets and oven towers don't line up exactly in the vertical. - I miss the option to combine doors and drawers, e.g. 1 drawer above 1 or 2 doors. Maybe in the future? What a great start! ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 5, 2026, 6:44:21 PM |