|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » Listar todos los foros » » Foro: Installation » » » Tema: Unable to Start Sweet Home 3D After Installing Pan 3D View + Wiring 4.4 Beta 2 » » » » Mensaje: Re: Unable to Start Sweet Home 3D After Installing Pan 3D View + Wiring 4.4 Beta 2 |
Imprimir en 5 oct. 2026 22:04:36 |
| Publicado por Daniels118 en 29 sept. 2025 20:40:01 |
|
Re: Unable to Start Sweet Home 3D After Installing Pan 3D View + Wiring 4.4 Beta 2 Sad to hear this. I am the developer of these plugins and I have found no problem using them (I'm using SH3D 7.5 on Windows 11 as well). First, I recommend to use the Plugin Manager to install plugins, it will always provide the latest version which is compatible with your installation (not just SH3D version, but also Java version). Second, if you want to give a try, install the plugins again (once at a time): if it still fails, start the program from the command line, copy the output and post it here, maybe I will understand what's going wrong with your installation and I can provide a fix. |
|
|
El huso horario actual es GMT 5 oct. 2026 22:04:36 |