|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: 3D problems » » » Thread: Incorrect icon picture when importing OBJ file » » » » Post: Re: Incorrect icon picture when importing OBJ file |
Print at Oct 1, 2026, 2:33:21 AM |
| Posted by hansmex at Jun 11, 2010, 1:38:28 AM |
|
Re: Incorrect icon picture when importing OBJ file Emmanuel: Playing around in SH3D I found that I can correct the icon picture. When in the furniture model list, I right-click and select Modify furniture... I then go to the last window and rotate the model slightly. SH3D now makes a new image for the icon, and the problem is solved. I did this in a "clean" instance of SH3D so that I have the maximum memory available. Hans ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 1, 2026, 2:33:21 AM |