|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: New versions » » » Thread: Furniture Library Editor released » » » » Post: Re: Furniture Library Editor Beta released |
Print at Oct 7, 2026, 3:06:28 AM |
| Posted by hansmex at Jun 8, 2010, 3:11:06 PM |
|
Re: Furniture Library Editor Beta released Emmanuel: The version 1.0 beta 5 has the following small problems: - When you right-click in the list with imported items, the last selection says "Selectionner tout". I guess that should be "Select all" - I make a new library by importing the models with "Import furniture" and then I save it with "Save library in a different file". "Create a new library" seems to work as a "clear screen" command, and only deletes the library that is in memory? Maybe the names of these command should be changed? Hans ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 7, 2026, 3:06:28 AM |