|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: 3D problems » » » Thread: Incorrect icon picture when importing OBJ file » » » » Post: Re: Incorrect icon picture when importing OBJ file |
Print at Oct 1, 2026, 2:33:13 AM |
| Posted by hansmex at May 22, 2010, 1:07:47 PM |
|
Re: Incorrect icon picture when importing OBJ file Emmanuel: Here are two log files, the first from 17-05-10 and the other from 22-05-10. I'm not sure what was the exact configuration of the first file (pid16078), but the last one (pid18597) was SH3D v2.3 with all available plug-ins installed (I was testing the Phong and Uber plug-ins). By the way, I tried to test those plug-ins with SH3D v2.4 b4, but I get an error message. Since you programmed the error message, I guess you are aware of that limitation. Hans ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 1, 2026, 2:33:13 AM |