|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: Installation » » » Thread: Can I have multiple installations of SH3D on the same computer? » » » » Post: Re: Can I have multiple installations of SH3D on the same computer? |
Print at Oct 1, 2026, 10:56:53 PM |
| Posted by hansmex at Jun 27, 2023, 9:45:47 AM |
|
Re: Can I have multiple installations of SH3D on the same computer? When saving a project, all models are included in the saved file. So, when you send your design to someone else, they will see it as you designed it, regardless of whether or not they have the same models installed. H ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 1, 2026, 10:56:53 PM |