|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: 3D problems » » » Thread: Graphic issue - any hints? » » » » Post: Re: Graphic issue - any hints? |
Print at Sep 29, 2026, 1:36:21 PM |
| Posted by hansmex at Oct 28, 2019, 9:32:51 PM |
|
Re: Graphic issue - any hints? Dear Cecilia, Believe me, I don't doubt what you say or write. Before writing my answer I searched for "free version" but without result. I would be very interested if you could provide a link to the free version. If you search my posts, this same issue has caused me problems for many years. Thanks in advance. H ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Sep 29, 2026, 1:36:21 PM |