|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: Features use and tips » » » Thread: Using light, how can I set ? » » » » Post: Re: Using light, how can I set ? |
Print at Oct 9, 2026, 9:04:43 AM |
| Posted by hansmex at Feb 15, 2016, 12:02:15 PM |
|
Re: Using light, how can I set ? It's difficult to give an advice without seeing any picture(s). In general, if you want more or less realistic lighting of a room, you should: - disable Add ceiling lights in the Create photo dialogue - use large lights (e.g. 100x100x100 cm) at a low strength to give a basic light level in the room - use smaller accent lights to indicate other light sources - experiment, experiment, experiment. H ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 9, 2026, 9:04:43 AM |