|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: Features use and tips » » » Thread: How can I show the borders of my property? » » » » Post: Re: How can I show the borders of my property? |
Print at Oct 1, 2026, 3:06:49 AM |
| Posted by hansmex at Apr 19, 2015, 11:37:47 PM |
|
Re: How can I show the borders of my property? It is not possible to edit the terrain, eg create slopes, hills, etc. You can simulate this by inserting triangles and boxes around your house. To build a house with more than one level, use the function Add Level. Read the User's Guide ..... H ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 1, 2026, 3:06:49 AM |