|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: 3D problems » » » Thread: In the second display I can't see the 3D preview but only garbage. » » » » Post: Re: In the second display I can't see the 3D preview but only garbage. |
Print at Sep 30, 2026, 7:50:22 PM |
| Posted by hansmex at Apr 30, 2014, 9:25:47 AM |
|
Re: In the second display I can't see the 3D preview but only garbage. For many flavours of Linux goes that you should un-install ALL Java versions and only have the original Oracle/Sun Java installed. Also, make sure you have the best and most uptodate video drivers. If that doesn't help, read the FAQ for some solutions. H ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Sep 30, 2026, 7:50:22 PM |