Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum

Quick Go »
Sort by Order
No member browsing this forum
All threads in this forum: (4915 Posts in 919 Threads) Post new Thread
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Global Announcement Threads
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert cool For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 944351 Sep 26, 2026, 8:07:59 AM
by KyleDawson  Last Page
applause new Challenge: Back to school!
Sweet Home 3D: Back to School Challenge! We’re starting a brand new Sweet Home 3D challenge for ...
SpaceMushrooms 0 3246 Aug 30, 2026, 5:59:03 PM
by SpaceMushrooms  Last Page
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone, In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
SpaceMushrooms 9 931375 Jun 6, 2026, 12:26:19 PM
by dorin  Last Page
rose Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 984258 May 15, 2026, 8:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker  Last Page
applause NEW CHALLENGE
English Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition. The ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 814037 Mar 22, 2026, 9:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona  Last Page
Announcement Threads
Issues with Sweet Home 3D Website
Dear Sweet Home 3D community, We want to let you know that we are currently experiencing some ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 98090 Apr 13, 2026, 1:44:14 PM
by MollyHeyer  Last Page
Normal Threads
3D Error when printing
When I first started using, the program would print the layout AND the 3D view. Now it only prints ...
flyingnutjob 2 4650 Jan 12, 2011, 11:22:53 PM
by flyingnutjob  Last Page
Can't load IA 32bit .dll on a AMD-64bit platform
Good afternoon, I was impressed by the ability to use SweetHome applet with its 3D capabilities on ...
Sajmmon 2 4863 Jan 12, 2011, 10:49:47 PM
by Sajmmon  Last Page
confused Problem with textures
I have a problem I had designed the plan of a house in Sweet Home, a few days ago. The walls were ...
Poizonus 1 3763 Jan 12, 2011, 12:42:01 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
sparkles on furniture
I'm using Sweet Home 3D to create the layout of my home to use as a background for my home ...
furriestdog 4 5768 Dec 28, 2010, 6:57:52 AM
by hansmex  Last Page
no user defined textures in image rendering?
Hello there I was wondering if there's an option to choose so when I render an image it also ...
Page:  1  2  3
SilentStrider 20 8051 Dec 22, 2010, 1:19:28 AM
by SilentStrider  Last Page
using own textures to show posters?
Hi there I tried to put an image onto a wall and then just change the texture (and the size of ...
SilentStrider 8 7073 Dec 21, 2010, 2:52:02 AM
by SilentStrider  Last Page
bug in transparent rendering?
Emmanuel, Once again I was playing around trying out the near-impossible. This time it was an ...
hansmex 3 5608 Dec 19, 2010, 10:16:53 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Strange box from Scopia
Emmanuel, While playing with SH3D v3.0 trying to improve the plug-in tutorial, I accidentally ...
hansmex 2 4265 Dec 19, 2010, 2:14:34 PM
by hansmex  Last Page
Problems rendering images and movies...
Hi, I'm having zero success rendering images or movies. When I try rendering an image, it ...
Page:  1  2
Przytula 17 11957 Dec 18, 2010, 12:42:38 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
3D mode zoomed in too much?
Greetings, I didn't know where to ask this and it is in fact only related to 3D mode (both ...
john3voltas 5 9271 Dec 15, 2010, 11:57:01 AM
by john3voltas  Last Page
Normal Threads: 918   Pages: 92   [ Previous Page | 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread

This is a global announcement thread
This is an announcement thread
This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login


  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved