Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum

Quick Go »
Sort by Order
No member browsing this forum
All threads in this forum: (4915 Posts in 919 Threads) Post new Thread
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Global Announcement Threads
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert cool For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 944351 Sep 26, 2026, 8:07:59 AM
by KyleDawson  Last Page
applause new Challenge: Back to school!
Sweet Home 3D: Back to School Challenge! We’re starting a brand new Sweet Home 3D challenge for ...
SpaceMushrooms 0 3246 Aug 30, 2026, 5:59:03 PM
by SpaceMushrooms  Last Page
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone, In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
SpaceMushrooms 9 931375 Jun 6, 2026, 12:26:19 PM
by dorin  Last Page
rose Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 984258 May 15, 2026, 8:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker  Last Page
applause NEW CHALLENGE
English Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition. The ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 814037 Mar 22, 2026, 9:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona  Last Page
Announcement Threads
Issues with Sweet Home 3D Website
Dear Sweet Home 3D community, We want to let you know that we are currently experiencing some ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 98090 Apr 13, 2026, 1:44:14 PM
by MollyHeyer  Last Page
Normal Threads
Ceiling Texture distorted
Dear Members, I'm not sure what the problem is. I have constructed the ground floor of my ...
FDickschat 6 5343 Feb 3, 2011, 8:55:06 AM
by wrosun  Last Page
Round walls aren't round?
Emmanuel, I always wanted to make a spiral staircase like this one: ...
hansmex 8 9937 Jan 26, 2011, 10:21:33 AM
by hansmex  Last Page
Wall is missing in 3D
Hello to all, it's the first time I am using this excellent SH3D 3.0 program. I have drawn the ...
KandW 5 3553 Jan 26, 2011, 7:55:42 AM
by KandW  Last Page
biggrin Question about creating best quality video
[color=royalblue]Hi, I'm trying to create a video with the best quality option and at the ...
annep8826 7 5142 Jan 25, 2011, 9:16:31 PM
by annep8826  Last Page
Roof perfection?
Emmanuel, Is it me, or is it an imperfection in the way roofs are drawn? When I make a house ...
hansmex 2 3660 Jan 20, 2011, 10:05:48 AM
by hansmex  Last Page
Blue lines on advanced render plugin photos!
Hello everyone! I'm new here, so I'm hoping that my problem is an easy fix and that I'm ...
oddsketch 3 4212 Jan 20, 2011, 8:40:33 AM
by wrosun  Last Page
bug: undo doesn't return texture to colour
Emmanuel, I found a little bug, that I can't replicate easily. I made a composite object, ...
hansmex 6 3639 Jan 19, 2011, 3:52:39 PM
by hansmex  Last Page
Legless Furniture
Hi, I am new to Sweethome 3D and 3D design generally, but really impressed by what can be done. I ...
connomar 3 4539 Jan 16, 2011, 10:45:30 PM
by connomar  Last Page
missing own textures ??
Hi. i've installed SH3D V3 now also on my PC, which is more suitable for rendering than my ...
Page:  1  2
macfrog 14 9299 Jan 16, 2011, 10:14:34 PM
by macfrog  Last Page
Strange problem.
Hello, when I'm trying to use walls or flors texture it self exit. I'm using Win 7 32bit. ...
Pawlas 2 3375 Jan 15, 2011, 8:34:54 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Normal Threads: 918   Pages: 92   [ Previous Page | 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread

This is a global announcement thread
This is an announcement thread
This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login


  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved