Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum

Quick Go »
Sort by Order
No member browsing this forum
All threads in this forum: (4915 Posts in 919 Threads) Post new Thread
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Global Announcement Threads
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert cool For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 943633 Sep 26, 2026, 8:07:59 AM
by KyleDawson  Last Page
applause new Challenge: Back to school!
Sweet Home 3D: Back to School Challenge! We’re starting a brand new Sweet Home 3D challenge for ...
SpaceMushrooms 0 3238 Aug 30, 2026, 5:59:03 PM
by SpaceMushrooms  Last Page
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone, In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
SpaceMushrooms 9 930697 Jun 6, 2026, 12:26:19 PM
by dorin  Last Page
rose Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 983623 May 15, 2026, 8:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker  Last Page
applause NEW CHALLENGE
English Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition. The ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 813435 Mar 22, 2026, 9:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona  Last Page
Announcement Threads
Issues with Sweet Home 3D Website
Dear Sweet Home 3D community, We want to let you know that we are currently experiencing some ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 97994 Apr 13, 2026, 1:44:14 PM
by MollyHeyer  Last Page
Normal Threads
PDF printing generates a empty file
Hello In Ubuntu 11.10 using SweetHome3D version 3.4 installed trough a .deb file the print to ...
MihaiK 4 3375 Mar 21, 2012, 8:07:39 PM
by MihaiK  Last Page
Sweet home 3d OBJ Blender 3ds
Hey, I write because I have a problem, the number that you will help me to solve it :) I created ...
skikeram 2 4492 Mar 11, 2012, 7:03:24 PM
by skikeram  Last Page
sad Unable to topen file in Sweet home 3D online
Hello all, Since few days i'm unable to open my files in sweet home 3D online. I worked for ...
baruks 3 3383 Mar 8, 2012, 9:54:20 AM
by malmes  Last Page
3D view problems
I can't see upper level in my house with 3D view. sad Please help me...thank's...
duskodalm 6 3244 Mar 1, 2012, 6:14:55 PM
by duskodalm  Last Page
Crash while making a 3D photo quality 3 and 4
I have a problem with only one file. I cannot make a 3D photo in quality 3 or 4. I get the ...
choe 3 4524 Feb 19, 2012, 4:00:32 PM
by choe  Last Page
Problem importing furniture; colors disappear/wrong
Hello, I am a newbie I have tried importing additional furniture but the colors disappear. I ...
Page:  1  2
oshkoshbigoshforjosh 13 8580 Jan 23, 2012, 12:11:41 AM
by oshkoshbigoshforjosh  Last Page
DirectX .X format
Hi Newbie here, I need to create a simple 3d floor plan but I need it in the .x directX file ...
jcbbuk 3 4473 Jan 14, 2012, 8:14:26 AM
by jcbbuk  Last Page
Can't run "Create Advanced Photo"
Hi, I am running Sweet Home 3D 3.4 on 32-bit Linux installed locally (not webstart). When I try ...
AndyWas 7 7771 Jan 12, 2012, 10:02:20 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
I can't open preferences
Hello to all, i am new in here and finally i found how to change the meters, but my problem now is ...
Page:  1  2
Kassandra76 11 8481 Jan 5, 2012, 4:12:15 PM
by rosariopagano  Last Page
No 3D movie in 3.4 ?
Hi, I've created two level model of my holiday appartment, created 3d path and checked it ...
bulek 2 3699 Jan 4, 2012, 10:15:07 AM
by bulek  Last Page
Normal Threads: 918   Pages: 92   [ Previous Page | 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread

This is a global announcement thread
This is an announcement thread
This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login


  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved