Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum

Quick Go »
Sort by Order
No member browsing this forum
All threads in this forum: (4915 Posts in 919 Threads) Post new Thread
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Global Announcement Threads
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert cool For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 943286 Sep 26, 2026, 8:07:59 AM
by KyleDawson  Last Page
applause new Challenge: Back to school!
Sweet Home 3D: Back to School Challenge! We’re starting a brand new Sweet Home 3D challenge for ...
SpaceMushrooms 0 3237 Aug 30, 2026, 5:59:03 PM
by SpaceMushrooms  Last Page
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone, In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
SpaceMushrooms 9 930405 Jun 6, 2026, 12:26:19 PM
by dorin  Last Page
rose Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 983253 May 15, 2026, 8:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker  Last Page
applause NEW CHALLENGE
English Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition. The ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 813059 Mar 22, 2026, 9:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona  Last Page
Announcement Threads
Issues with Sweet Home 3D Website
Dear Sweet Home 3D community, We want to let you know that we are currently experiencing some ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 97964 Apr 13, 2026, 1:44:14 PM
by MollyHeyer  Last Page
Normal Threads
No 3D View, please help
I have downloaded and installed Sweet Home 3D (W7, 64bit, 4GB RAM). I created very simple test: 1 ...
win32nipuh 0 3815 May 5, 2013, 5:10:36 PM
by win32nipuh  Last Page
Furniture is shown as black boxes in 2D view
I have used SH3D without problems on my computer running Fedora 16. Yesterday I upgraded to Fedora ...
baggins 4 4746 Apr 29, 2013, 6:33:22 PM
by baggins  Last Page
sad problem with make a Photo
Hi, i have Problem with draw up a Photo. SHD start to make a picture and a in a few seconds are ...
Page:  1  2  3
centi 25 8925 Apr 25, 2013, 9:41:05 PM
by Ludideco  Last Page
Why "Home 3D view"-window is empty (floor plan is correct...)?
Hi all. The program works fine, but the "Home 3D view" is always empty. On the other ...
nsokolov 3 3601 Apr 24, 2013, 11:14:35 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Sharing files between Mac and PC
I am a Mac user and my partner is a Windows 7 PC user. I created my first Home on my Mac and ...
martin.clark 1 3348 Apr 17, 2013, 2:49:02 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Bug or mistake?
Emmanuel, Designing a house, I come across a fault that I cannot correct. I'm not sure if ...
hansmex 2 3841 Apr 11, 2013, 4:12:39 PM
by hansmex  Last Page
confused Unable to extend floor texture onto threshold area of room connecting to adjacent room.
I've imported a floor texture for a room but I am unable to extend the floor texture into the ...
Page:  1  2
rak 14 9390 Apr 6, 2013, 11:40:30 PM
by rak  Last Page
shock Corrupt file!!
Hello. I'd created a project in a older version of SweetHome3D (2 years ago maybe). Now, ...
maniattico 2 3517 Apr 2, 2013, 12:38:44 PM
by maniattico  Last Page
more of a bug
but I'm not registered to create a bug ticket. Using the auto-create room function, where ...
Llewelyn 2 3129 Apr 1, 2013, 9:09:55 PM
by Llewelyn  Last Page
bad rendering
I noticed this in the 3D view. Part of the floor pattern from the level above shows through the ...
Llewelyn 5 4919 Mar 31, 2013, 7:02:24 PM
by Llewelyn  Last Page
Normal Threads: 918   Pages: 92   [ Previous Page | 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread

This is a global announcement thread
This is an announcement thread
This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login


  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved