Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum

Quick Go »
Sort by Order
No member browsing this forum
All threads in this forum: (4915 Posts in 919 Threads) Post new Thread
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Global Announcement Threads
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert cool For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 942382 Sep 26, 2026, 8:07:59 AM
by KyleDawson  Last Page
applause new Challenge: Back to school!
Sweet Home 3D: Back to School Challenge! We’re starting a brand new Sweet Home 3D challenge for ...
SpaceMushrooms 0 3233 Aug 30, 2026, 5:59:03 PM
by SpaceMushrooms  Last Page
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone, In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
SpaceMushrooms 9 929538 Jun 6, 2026, 12:26:19 PM
by dorin  Last Page
rose Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 982336 May 15, 2026, 8:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker  Last Page
applause NEW CHALLENGE
English Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition. The ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 812250 Mar 22, 2026, 9:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona  Last Page
Announcement Threads
Issues with Sweet Home 3D Website
Dear Sweet Home 3D community, We want to let you know that we are currently experiencing some ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 97861 Apr 13, 2026, 1:44:14 PM
by MollyHeyer  Last Page
Normal Threads
Very poor rendering quality / speed
I have noticed this in the past, but with the latest blog (about the lights/soft shadows/Christmas ...
Sypher 6 5779 Dec 25, 2014, 8:49:05 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
I lost all my drawing and plan
Dear Sweet Home 3D, I worked on my plan and drawing for the last 3 days and today I lost ...
mahdialaskari 1 3615 Dec 21, 2014, 12:25:23 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
confused My 3d objects imported are gone
Sorry my English I use translator all my 3d objects imported from 3dwarehouse.sketchup.com as gone ...
Bettarodrigues 3 3742 Dec 15, 2014, 9:29:03 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Issue with light dots
Hello, first of all I'm new to posting to this forum despite reading a ton of threads over the ...
jacqmizz 3 4601 Nov 25, 2014, 4:02:18 PM
by jacqmizz  Last Page
angry Creating video no video
Good day I made sure when i create my video that all movement points are created but after the ...
Page:  1  2
JadeL 13 8271 Nov 19, 2014, 11:15:36 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
confused Java
I have been using Sweet Home3D on my laptop (i7 windows8) for app 5 months now I installed the ...
JUGGERNAUT 4 4252 Nov 15, 2014, 7:52:41 AM
by JUGGERNAUT  Last Page
Fatar error in 3d rendering system
When I put some furniture into my drawing Sweet Home 3D exits with message: "Sweet Home 3D ...
rst 3 5881 Nov 13, 2014, 8:52:10 AM
by heshamsaeed  Last Page
Ceiling not rendered as expected
Hello Would you know why a part of the ceiling is rendered in black? (which doesn't match the ...
Gregh 1 4261 Nov 9, 2014, 4:45:43 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Solar modules on roof
Hi guys I am trying to render my building that has many solar modules on the roof. For some ...
2trickpony 9 9482 Nov 4, 2014, 8:31:16 AM
by okh  Last Page
Make my own worklamp
Hi all, I can hardly believe I'm the first who wants to create his own worklamp but as it ...
condo 8 7068 Nov 2, 2014, 12:05:47 PM
by okh  Last Page
Normal Threads: 918   Pages: 92   [ Previous Page | 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread

This is a global announcement thread
This is an announcement thread
This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login


  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved