Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum

Quick Go »
Sort by Order
No member browsing this forum
All threads in this forum: (4915 Posts in 919 Threads) Post new Thread
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Global Announcement Threads
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert cool For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 931581 Sep 26, 2026, 8:07:59 AM
by KyleDawson  Last Page
applause new Challenge: Back to school!
Sweet Home 3D: Back to School Challenge! We’re starting a brand new Sweet Home 3D challenge for ...
SpaceMushrooms 0 3192 Aug 30, 2026, 5:59:03 PM
by SpaceMushrooms  Last Page
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone, In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
SpaceMushrooms 9 919050 Jun 6, 2026, 12:26:19 PM
by dorin  Last Page
rose Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 970968 May 15, 2026, 8:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker  Last Page
applause NEW CHALLENGE
English Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition. The ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 802126 Mar 22, 2026, 9:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona  Last Page
Announcement Threads
Issues with Sweet Home 3D Website
Dear Sweet Home 3D community, We want to let you know that we are currently experiencing some ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 96694 Apr 13, 2026, 1:44:14 PM
by MollyHeyer  Last Page
Normal Threads
Video rendering bug
Using the standard video rendering panel, I encounter 2 recurring problems. 1st problem: ...
enkonyito 1 3830 Aug 25, 2017, 7:34:53 PM
by enkonyito  Last Page
Freeze
Hi, I was just wondering what the possible cause of SH3D freezing up is. I can't close it or ...
niennaserena 3 4040 Aug 13, 2017, 8:20:06 AM
by bdfd  Last Page
Sweet Home 3D from Amazon Purchase
I bought a version off Sweet Home 3D from amazon and the video or pictures option does not work. ...
under1 1 3530 Jul 30, 2017, 3:30:06 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
I got bad rendering and I don't know why?
Hi, sorry to ask the silly question but I don't know what's I'm doing wrong T_T as ...
viewii 1 4200 Jul 12, 2017, 2:51:10 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Updates for Portable Version?
The portable version downloaded yesterday tells me that a newer version is available AND warns me ...
ddruck 1 3929 Jul 8, 2017, 2:04:35 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
GPU rendering in 3d view?
Hello, I've used program with integrated graphics. Today I've installed GTX 1050ti. ...
tarmiricmi 3 14344 Jun 17, 2017, 12:10:35 PM
by tarmiricmi  Last Page
Doors
I just get this software and so for I'm lovig it biggrin . but I Have a problem confused , hopefuly ...
Greedon 1 5718 Jun 8, 2017, 9:22:01 AM
by okh  Last Page
3D rendering - Where to change default settings
Hi, can you send me path, where to find file with Photo create setting. So every time when I will ...
jimass 4 5254 Jun 7, 2017, 12:47:33 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
confused Bad render quality - can't find the reason
Hi! I'm using SH3D for the first time and I like it very much. But always when I try to ...
pandel 2 7125 May 24, 2017, 2:33:11 PM
by pandel  Last Page
Bad rendering
Hi , can anybody help me, why tiles between shelves are rendered . I enclosed link to 3D warehouse ...
shockwave 1 5469 May 24, 2017, 12:51:57 PM
by okh  Last Page
Normal Threads: 918   Pages: 92   [ Previous Page | 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread

This is a global announcement thread
This is an announcement thread
This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login


  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved