Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum

Quick Go »
Sort by Order
No member browsing this forum
All threads in this forum: (4915 Posts in 919 Threads) Post new Thread
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Global Announcement Threads
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert cool For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 931581 Sep 26, 2026, 8:07:59 AM
by KyleDawson  Last Page
applause new Challenge: Back to school!
Sweet Home 3D: Back to School Challenge! We’re starting a brand new Sweet Home 3D challenge for ...
SpaceMushrooms 0 3192 Aug 30, 2026, 5:59:03 PM
by SpaceMushrooms  Last Page
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone, In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
SpaceMushrooms 9 919050 Jun 6, 2026, 12:26:19 PM
by dorin  Last Page
rose Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 970968 May 15, 2026, 8:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker  Last Page
applause NEW CHALLENGE
English Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition. The ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 802126 Mar 22, 2026, 9:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona  Last Page
Announcement Threads
Issues with Sweet Home 3D Website
Dear Sweet Home 3D community, We want to let you know that we are currently experiencing some ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 96694 Apr 13, 2026, 1:44:14 PM
by MollyHeyer  Last Page
Normal Threads
My first thread: Exported homes manager error
Hi everyone. I'm having some troubles with the models that i'm uploadind to skechtfab ...
pedro.guerreiro 7 5979 Oct 23, 2017, 5:54:59 PM
by pedro.guerreiro  Last Page
shock Alert errors on chrome
Hi there, i am using export to html5 plugin but it keeps open several alert boxes with errors. ...
nvieira 1 5083 Oct 14, 2017, 8:22:58 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
RDP: 3D Visualisation Error
Hello all, I can't work in program through RDP because of '3D Visulisation Error'. ...
Quick_Answer 0 3520 Oct 11, 2017, 3:50:43 PM
by Quick_Answer  Last Page
3d Viewing on iPad
On the blog page: http://www.sweethome3d.com/blog/2017/09/06/sweet_home_3d_5_5.html the section ...
Nzkiwibro 4 12141 Oct 11, 2017, 10:49:09 AM
by Nzkiwibro  Last Page
confused AMAZON VERSION export to OBJ issue with furniture
Hello , I have just bought the amazon version of sweethome 3d which comes with a collection of 3d ...
guyT 3 4231 Sep 24, 2017, 7:23:22 AM
by guyT  Last Page
Problems to print to PDF
Hello, I printed to PDF several times in the past, but now there appears a error message since a ...
Margari 1 4344 Sep 11, 2017, 3:00:36 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
New version doesn't work!
Hello , I tried to update java , and put some commands at cmd but it doesn't work! I tried to ...
antonioperez2002 2 4214 Sep 11, 2017, 10:51:01 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
No light if grouped furniture (SH3D-5.5)
When I group the furniture of a room of the same level, none emits light. If I ungroup them, they ...
enkonyito 2 4318 Sep 9, 2017, 1:37:44 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
3D View with cutted objects faces as per virtual visitor
Hi guys!! I'm having the following problem with the virtual visitor view: it looks as if the ...
lcampa 3 7044 Sep 6, 2017, 8:07:21 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Weird glitch with modifying picture in frames
I was just in one of my projects adding framed pictures, and when I went to modify it to have an ...
AeowynFraser 7 7527 Sep 6, 2017, 7:57:01 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Normal Threads: 918   Pages: 92   [ Previous Page | 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread

This is a global announcement thread
This is an announcement thread
This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login


  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved