 |
|
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert
For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
|
SpaceMushrooms
|
7 |
931331 |
Sep 26, 2026, 8:07:59 AM
by KyleDawson
|
 |
 |
new Challenge: Back to school!
Sweet Home 3D: Back to School Challenge!
We’re starting a brand new Sweet Home 3D challenge for ...
|
SpaceMushrooms
|
0 |
3191 |
Aug 30, 2026, 5:59:03 PM
by SpaceMushrooms
|
 |
|
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone,
In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
|
SpaceMushrooms
|
9 |
918821 |
Jun 6, 2026, 12:26:19 PM
by dorin
|
 |
 |
Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
|
SpaceMushrooms
|
7 |
970690 |
May 15, 2026, 8:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker
|
 |
 |
NEW CHALLENGE
English
Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition.
The ...
|
SpaceMushrooms
|
1 |
801894 |
Mar 22, 2026, 9:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona
|
 |
|
Issues with Sweet Home 3D Website
Dear Sweet Home 3D community,
We want to let you know that we are currently experiencing some ...
|
SpaceMushrooms
|
1 |
96663 |
Apr 13, 2026, 1:44:14 PM
by MollyHeyer
|
 |
|
Furniture Editor - Error creating Canvas3D graphics context
On Linux Mint 19
To get SH3D working on Linux I have to use the SweetHome3D-Java3D-1_5_2 script ...
|
baldyman
|
9 |
5675 |
Nov 19, 2018, 1:57:53 PM
by dorin
|
 |
|
Error when open sh3d: Room points must containt at least two points
Hi,
I have problem opening file that I edited with AdvancedEditing plugin.
I tried to open it ...
|
abracadabuda
|
3 |
3762 |
Nov 6, 2018, 10:24:43 AM
by Puybaret
|
 |
|
SweetHome3D-6.0.beta12-windows.exe
OS: Win10 64bits, with latest updates
Same issue as of SH version 5.5+ on app start-up:
...
|
live
|
7 |
4286 |
Oct 24, 2018, 11:40:41 AM
by live
|
 |
|
White stripes in rendering
Hello all,
I am new to Sweet Home 3D and just tried various things which I want to use in future ...
|
PingPong
|
2 |
9013 |
Oct 23, 2018, 12:49:16 PM
by alaX
|
 |
|
3D view suddenly brigthens significantly
I am working on a house project. I added walls, rooms, doors and even a roof without problems. I ...
|
benhur2407
|
4 |
9249 |
Oct 1, 2018, 5:08:14 AM
by benhur2407
|
 |
|
Applet version
Does FurnitureLibraryEditor has applet version which we can run online?
|
vincitytaymodaimo
|
1 |
4508 |
Sep 25, 2018, 12:34:17 AM
by Puybaret
|
 |
|
SweetHome3D-5.3 gives 3D error on Ubuntu 16.04 with updated Nvidia driver (375.20)
Running Xubuntu 16.04.
I downloaded new 5.3 version of SH3D. It gave me the 3D error. I then ...
Page:
1
2
|
ejneafsey
|
13 |
27212 |
Aug 25, 2018, 9:18:25 PM
by Uatschitchun
|
 |
|
Icons in stead of furnitures
I was working fine but today the furnitures disappears, only shows icons. How do I fix it?
My ...
|
gamerzcr
|
7 |
5444 |
Jul 31, 2018, 9:48:33 AM
by gamerzcr
|
 |
|
An error installing the lastest version
This happened with the previous version too. Look at the screenshoot.
What should I do? Thank you ...
|
antonioperez2002
|
1 |
4059 |
Jul 24, 2018, 5:17:52 PM
by UbuntuBirdy
|
 |
|
Sweet Home3D 5.7 version running problem
i am using windows10, and i have not graphic card in my PC. Can i use Sweet Home3D 5.7 version? ...
|
Ratnakar
|
1 |
3212 |
Jul 9, 2018, 1:53:48 AM
by Puybaret
|