Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum

Quick Go »
Sort by Order
No member browsing this forum
All threads in this forum: (4915 Posts in 919 Threads) Post new Thread
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Global Announcement Threads
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert cool For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 931048 Sep 26, 2026, 8:07:59 AM
by KyleDawson  Last Page
applause new Challenge: Back to school!
Sweet Home 3D: Back to School Challenge! We’re starting a brand new Sweet Home 3D challenge for ...
SpaceMushrooms 0 3190 Aug 30, 2026, 5:59:03 PM
by SpaceMushrooms  Last Page
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone, In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
SpaceMushrooms 9 918563 Jun 6, 2026, 12:26:19 PM
by dorin  Last Page
rose Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 970396 May 15, 2026, 8:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker  Last Page
applause NEW CHALLENGE
English Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition. The ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 801680 Mar 22, 2026, 9:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona  Last Page
Announcement Threads
Issues with Sweet Home 3D Website
Dear Sweet Home 3D community, We want to let you know that we are currently experiencing some ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 96630 Apr 13, 2026, 1:44:14 PM
by MollyHeyer  Last Page
Normal Threads
3D rendering ceiling issue
Good evening! I'm having some issue with ceiling in 3d rendering. Some lines appear, how can I ...
andreaceolin 1 3429 Mar 1, 2020, 7:00:37 PM
by hansmex  Last Page
3D Rendering Error
Hi, I recently updated sh3d to 6.2 and jre 8 under W10 64 bit. I'm experiencing some issues ...
andreaceolin 1 3354 Feb 26, 2020, 7:54:23 AM
by andreaceolin  Last Page
confused I can't see through doorways into the next room.
I recently restored my entire hard drive and reinstalled SH3D, and since the reinstall when I place ...
breanne_fuson 5 10405 Feb 25, 2020, 7:01:26 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
sad Cant Open Home Error
Everything was working fine till yesterday, suddenly the file is showing "Cant Open Home" ...
Neonkiller 1 5278 Feb 6, 2020, 12:56:51 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Corrupt file
I think my work file is corrupted but I still can open it. I cannot see the 3d view and if I export ...
Ricondo 2 5334 Jan 6, 2020, 2:47:15 PM
by Ricondo  Last Page
moving the focus in 3D view
Hi I'm trying to zoom in on my 3D view but I would like to move the focus to the one ...
peteramd 1 8177 Jan 3, 2020, 12:52:56 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Unusual item in 3D view
This item is being displayed in my 3D view. When you rotate the image it goes away. When it's ...
jjocsak 3 4992 Dec 16, 2019, 8:35:43 PM
by jjocsak  Last Page
Graphic issue - any hints?
I see this graphic issue (rendering with best quality). What can I do to avoid this? Or it's an ...
Page:  1  2
MichaelN 10 10218 Nov 23, 2019, 6:00:35 PM
by SeppoV12  Last Page
Render problem
Hi, I rendered the picture and it comes out like this. Please help me. ...
view1804 1 4587 Nov 23, 2019, 1:33:38 PM
by hansmex  Last Page
Render gives only black images
Hi all, i'm using the fere version to see how to renew my home. I'm facing a strange ...
ForlaniM 3 6325 Nov 22, 2019, 12:54:10 PM
by LPQ  Last Page
Normal Threads: 918   Pages: 92   [ Previous Page | 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread

This is a global announcement thread
This is an announcement thread
This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login


  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved