Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum

Quick Go »
Sort by Order
No member browsing this forum
All threads in this forum: (4915 Posts in 919 Threads) Post new Thread
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Global Announcement Threads
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert cool For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 930734 Sep 26, 2026, 8:07:59 AM
by KyleDawson  Last Page
applause new Challenge: Back to school!
Sweet Home 3D: Back to School Challenge! We’re starting a brand new Sweet Home 3D challenge for ...
SpaceMushrooms 0 3190 Aug 30, 2026, 5:59:03 PM
by SpaceMushrooms  Last Page
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone, In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
SpaceMushrooms 9 918261 Jun 6, 2026, 12:26:19 PM
by dorin  Last Page
rose Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 970068 May 15, 2026, 8:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker  Last Page
applause NEW CHALLENGE
English Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition. The ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 801395 Mar 22, 2026, 9:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona  Last Page
Announcement Threads
Issues with Sweet Home 3D Website
Dear Sweet Home 3D community, We want to let you know that we are currently experiencing some ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 96591 Apr 13, 2026, 1:44:14 PM
by MollyHeyer  Last Page
Normal Threads
Important if you want to go back to an older version from v 6.4
If you download and use v 6.4 and save your project, you will not be able to use any plugins if you ...
Xiste 6 4858 Jul 30, 2020, 11:34:13 PM
by Xiste  Last Page
3D glitches
Hello I have put together a design for a two story building and all was fine. Then I looked at ...
KateStanleyDesign 8 6112 Jul 30, 2020, 12:22:14 AM
by hansmex  Last Page
Display 3d in a separate windows is blank
SW3D 6.1.2 Linux Mint 19 x64 Nvidia 2060 @ 418.56 When I attempt to display my model 3D in a ...
baldyman 3 7904 Jul 28, 2020, 7:23:46 AM
by digitaltrails  Last Page
Upgraded to Java V8 261
Hi, I updated java to Verion 8 Update 261 Since then the saved projects (*.sh3d) won't ...
Malecek600 2 4958 Jul 21, 2020, 4:57:19 AM
by Malecek600  Last Page
confused I need help with the windows
Today I downloaded a 3d window model from the website '' 3d warehouse '' and ...
Sr.Trump1 1 3853 Jul 13, 2020, 9:49:46 PM
by Mike53  Last Page
confused Rendering speed is extremely slow comparing to a similar image.
Hey Everybody, I'd really appreciate if someone might have some insights regarding this ...
Eli_s 3 6690 Jul 6, 2020, 6:34:44 PM
by enkonyito  Last Page
confused Photo-video rendering plug-in - crash
Hi, With none answer, I decided to create this new thread. wink Pictures are better than ...
bdfd 4 4228 Jul 5, 2020, 4:19:26 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Subfloor or platform
Hello, I'm a novice on this forum and on this sftware. And to complicate... I'm French! ...
BKLX 1 5114 Jun 30, 2020, 2:51:06 AM
by Skanderbeg13  Last Page
cannot generate best quality photo and 3d view window is lagging
I'm using SH3D 6.3 my machine is: MacBook Pro 16,1 8-Core Intel Core i9, 2.4 GHz, Memory 32 ...
Cmaalouf 1 3858 Jun 24, 2020, 12:25:34 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Floor is raised in photo above real floor height
In the next-to-best photo rendering the floors are all about 2 feet higher than in the original. ...
Texchanchan 3 3956 Jun 14, 2020, 2:10:29 AM
by Texchanchan  Last Page
Normal Threads: 918   Pages: 92   [ Previous Page | 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread

This is a global announcement thread
This is an announcement thread
This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login


  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved