Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum



Quick Go »
Sort by Order
Threads: 10470   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 | Next Page ]
Thread Forum Author Replies Views Last Post
Experiments with texturing a sphere
The default sphere from the Sweet Home 3D catalog is a UV sphere as it is created with Blender. ...
3D models and textures Keet 4 8200 Dec 14, 2024, 3:07:51 PM
by Keet  Last Page
rays in the mirror
I made a completely mirrored composition in the landscape, out of multicolored boxes. Lots of ...
Gallery GaudiGalopin3324 4 17816 Dec 13, 2024, 10:16:43 AM
by captaincook  Last Page
Can’t get my obj. files to connect with textures in the mtl. Files.
I just read another older thread by a user who’s having the same problem as I. ...
Features use and tips Wendell_Burke 8 2981 Dec 13, 2024, 1:32:06 AM
by Wendell_Burke  Last Page
confused Online site refreshed and reverted to earlier version
I've been designing a home (for the past few days) and within the past 24 hours I added a ton ...
Features use and tips omcneely 1 9288 Dec 12, 2024, 11:21:41 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Wishlist: Fast house Creator
Creating your own 3D-Model of a house is difficult, even more If you are only interested in do ...
Page:  1  2
Wishlist MuskatNuss 19 110877 Dec 10, 2024, 8:54:22 PM
by Keet  Last Page
love struck searchlight beams for the lighthouse
First of all, the lighthouse is a high-tech facility. Therefore, the rays will work there according ...
Gallery GaudiGalopin3324 7 21204 Dec 10, 2024, 4:56:41 PM
by captaincook  Last Page
Wall colors and light source
Hi, I noticed on my model that when I select the same color in for walls in a room, the side ...
Features use and tips turkey20 1 2357 Dec 10, 2024, 2:22:28 AM
by turkey20  Last Page
Plafond incliné sur une partie d'une pièce
Bonjour, Le plan de ma maison étant désormais dessiné (sans plafond pour l'instant), ...
Forum en français Coucoucemoi 8 4932 Dec 9, 2024, 5:02:27 PM
by GaudiGalopin3324  Last Page
smile Importation d'objet
Bonjour, et-il possible d'importé des fichier sur la version online. merci d'avance. :)
Forum en français mathis.dalbera 1 3224 Dec 9, 2024, 1:45:04 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Lost all libraries, items and textures -reset to basic settings
Hello, can I ask for your help? All the created libraries, items and textures were deleted. The ...
Installation [email protected] 1 9398 Dec 9, 2024, 1:44:34 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Threads: 10470   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 | Next Page ]

This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login

  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved