Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2103 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
bbxrider

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sad change floor height

when I built the plan I didn't consider that about 1/2 of the house is a different floor level. the orig house is on raised foundation about 20" high off the the ground, yellow in pic, an addition was added on a slab ground level, green in pic.
I put in 2 raised floors in the addition so they would be same height as orig house raised foundation floor. I drew them as 20" high walls, blue in pic
now when I render 3d its all botched up with the raised floors like an island in an ocean.
see pic showing the different floor areas. the question is can I some how raise the floor height in the whole orig house, again yellow in pic, to the same height as the raised floor drawn as a wall, again blue in pic?
trying to avoid having to redraw the entire plan

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPUn7JWr_Kf7ufJgSduhqza-DWiPzshzhUNn9xS
[Jan 4, 2020, 7:33:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: change floor height

Your picture doesn't show. Please check.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jan 4, 2020, 8:17:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved