Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1130 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
deco0224

Ireland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Issue with groupings and levels

Hi there,
I have modeled my 3 story house seperated on 3 levels.
Each level looks perfect with its own furniture etc.

But then when group the furniture I have problems. I am grouping all the furniture on the same level together, eg all level 0 furniture is in a group called 'Level 0 Furniture and the same with the other floors. I have also grouped all the level 0 electrical together into groups etc.

The problem I am facing is some of the furniture from level 0 appears on level 1. When I ungroup the furniture, it displays fine again.

I have selected each piece of furniture and checked to make sure it is on the correct level. I have set up the right levels with the correct elevations and none of the furniture on level 0 is taller than the ceiling height. I have set each room up using the Add room feature and each room has a ceiling and a floor.

I would greatly appreciate any help on this - thank you.
[Dec 15, 2019, 7:40:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Re: Issue with groupings and levels

Check you have not included stairs in your groups, they are on 2 levels. Light fittings can also be an issue if the elevation + depth takes them above the ceiling.
[Dec 15, 2019, 6:20:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gildaniel
Advanced Member

Russia
Re: Issue with groupings and levels

Try before grouping elevate your level extrimely high (10m) then, group objects and lift back

High furniture can be seen and selectable through levels
[Dec 17, 2019, 6:09:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved