Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 13789 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
hagnferd

New Zealand
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
angry Installed from Microsoft Store, paid money for the app

How can I get it to run?

I bought this from the Windows Store, to support the dev and get the extra models.

Running on Ryzen7 & RTX2080, all directx and opengl is installed correctly with the latest drivers from nvidia

Can't get to the installation package in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\eTeks.SweetHome3D_6.2.1.0_x64__xxxxxxx to try any of the suggestions in the forum here.

[Moderated]
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Dec 6, 2019, 6:46:23 AM]
[Dec 5, 2019, 8:51:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Installed from Microsoft Store, paid money for the app

Not sure to understand your problem?
Did you succeed to download and install Sweet Home 3D from Microsoft store?
If it's not the case, please click on the link ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9NBLGGH2SMTQ which should open Microsoft Store application and show Sweet Home 3D, sign in with the icon at the top right of that page and it should propose you to install Sweet Home 3D. If clicking on the previous link doesn't work, try to open it in Microsoft Edge or go to Sweet Home 3D page in Microsoft Store application.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 6, 2019, 8:48:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bad_Cagnaccio

angry Re: Installed from Microsoft Store, paid money for the app

How can I get it to run?

I bought this from the Windows Store, to support the dev and get the extra models.

Running on Ryzen7 & RTX2080, all directx and opengl is installed correctly with the latest drivers from nvidia

Can't get to the installation package in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\eTeks.SweetHome3D_6.2.1.0_x64__xxxxxxx to try any of the suggestions in the forum here.

[Moderated]

Me too.
I paid one week ago (€15,00) and I can't download!!!! I'm really angry, how can I use it???
[Feb 3, 2020, 9:49:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Did you try the suggestion in my previous answer?
[Feb 4, 2020, 12:03:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bad_Cagnaccio

Hi Emmanuel, of course I did it.
Microsoft don't support me 'cause it's an external developed app. How can I fix it?
[Feb 8, 2020, 9:22:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Then what happens when you view Sweet Home 3D page in Microsoft Store, once you signed in?
[Feb 8, 2020, 4:30:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bad_Cagnaccio

Install/Open but in the Purchase order list there is your software! I understand that your company are not yet able to fix it, I want my money back.
[Feb 11, 2020, 10:48:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

If I correctly understand, you got an Install button in Microsoft Store application then after you clicked on Install, the button was renamed Open. Good, it looks like Sweet Home 3D was installed. But what happens when you click on Open?

By the way, if you want a refund, please write to Microsoft. Only them manage sales and... refunds.
[Feb 11, 2020, 11:38:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bad_Cagnaccio

Emmanuel I forgot to thank you for the assistance of these days.
I already installed the free version, I should disinstall and try to re-install it?
Thank you.
[Feb 12, 2020, 9:59:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

You should rather uninstall the free version. The free version and Microsoft store version don't install the same icons which can lead to some confusion when both are installed.
[Feb 12, 2020, 12:30:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved