Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8936 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
timegroove

Sweden
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Livingroom in new apartment

Hi!

After buying a new apartment that was not even built yet, I wanted a program that would let me visualise it and to try some different interior ideas. After some googling I found Sweet Home 3D and made a model of the apartment. Here is a design I did of the living room.

/Timegroove

[Oct 5, 2019, 11:30:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Re: Livingroom in new apartment

Well done and very smart! However, the thin lights, especially on the doors at the right side, are a little bit odd. Are you sure that your room joins totally your walls?
[Oct 5, 2019, 11:28:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
maureenowaters

USA

Congrats on it's, it's really so beautiful, just love it.
[Oct 9, 2019, 5:59:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bartosz

Poland

Good job. I especially like the models, however VeroniQ made a good point, I also noticed sun leaks. I recommend to re-doble click all your floor corners to make them match wall corners or even overlap them, then your celiling will be sealed as well. I had the same bad experience - when your main plan is not locked then it's very easy to accidently move the floor when working on models. I appreciate your work on lighting. Can you make some other angles?
[Oct 11, 2019, 6:15:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
timegroove

Sweden

Thank you all for your comments. :) Yes, I noticed some sun leaks on the right side, but I ignored it so far, I should try to fix it. On the left side is a window and a door that is open, that is why there is sun coming in.

Maybe I can make some other angles. The light is setup so it looks good from this angle, I will try and see how it looks from other angles.
[Oct 17, 2019, 12:51:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Hi,

Great art ! wink
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Nov 1, 2019, 6:22:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved