Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 173
Posts: 173   Pages: 18   [ Previous Page | 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 410151 times and has 172 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: YafaRay rendering plug-in

Thanks Cecilia for your nice test + the music, and sorry for the stupid bug I left in the version 1.3 of the plug-in.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 31, 2020, 1:02:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

@Puybaret: I confirm that this works. Thank you for your efforts!

@Ceciliabr: Catchy music! ... and an awesome rendering.
[Jul 31, 2020, 3:13:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GhyslainB

Not sure if the question is more for Emmanuel @Puybaret or for @enkonyito, but here it goes: I've tried to use Yafaray (version 1.3.2) with the PhotoVideoRendering plugin (version 2.0) to render a series of images. When I click start in the plugin window, nothing seems to happen, but the console fills in with the now familiar Boost library error messages (copied below). There seems to be a reference to tmp files in ~/Library/Application Support... would this be something on my end or a bug similar to the previous one affecting the plugin? Thanks!

Exception in thread "pool-14-thread-1" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /Users/Ghyslain/Library/Application Support/eTeks/Sweet Home 3D/work/6400-53cf3a27-5558-44aa-8227-8989291c3488/dll3844500745242148772tmp/libyafaray_v3_core.dylib: dlopen(/Users/Ghyslain/Library/Application Support/eTeks/Sweet Home 3D/work/6400-53cf3a27-5558-44aa-8227-8989291c3488/dll3844500745242148772tmp/libyafaray_v3_core.dylib, 1): Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/boost/lib/libboost_system.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/Ghyslain/Library/Application Support/eTeks/Sweet Home 3D/work/6400-53cf3a27-5558-44aa-8227-8989291c3488/dll3844500745242148772tmp/libyafaray_v3_core.dylib
Reason: image not found
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1941)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1824)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:809)
at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1086)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.plugin.yafarayrendering.YafarayRenderer.loadDLLs(YafarayRenderer.java:272)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.plugin.yafarayrendering.YafarayRenderer.<clinit>(YafarayRenderer.java:156)
at sh3dPlugin.AdvancedPhotoPanel.computePhoto(AdvancedPhotoPanel.java:960)
at sh3dPlugin.AdvancedPhotoPanel.access$23(AdvancedPhotoPanel.java:938)
at sh3dPlugin.AdvancedPhotoPanel$20.run(AdvancedPhotoPanel.java:929)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Exception in thread "pool-15-thread-1" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.eteks.sweethome3d.plugin.yafarayrendering.YafarayRenderer
at sh3dPlugin.AdvancedPhotoPanel.computePhoto(AdvancedPhotoPanel.java:960)
at sh3dPlugin.AdvancedPhotoPanel.access$23(AdvancedPhotoPanel.java:938)
at sh3dPlugin.AdvancedPhotoPanel$20.run(AdvancedPhotoPanel.java:929)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

[...]
And so on and so forth.

[Aug 2, 2020, 10:26:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Not sure if the question is more for Emmanuel @Puybaret or for @enkonyito, but here it goes: I've tried to use Yafaray (version 1.3.2) with the PhotoVideoRendering plugin (version 2.0) to render a series of images.

GhyslainB, try this version of the PhotoVideoRendering plug-in.
EnkoNyito
[Aug 2, 2020, 1:05:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ssandison

United Kingdom

This is a great plugin. I always use it. The only thing I'm wondering is that if you need to do multiple images and they take a long time to render could there be a feature where you setup various shots based on stored view points and set where the images should save and what settings etc. Then you could leave the machine unattended to work through the renders rather than needed to go back and check. Sometimes I'm rendering overnight so that would be an amazing feature for me.
[Sep 21, 2020, 1:29:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

See the answer of EnkoNyito just above your question.
[Sep 25, 2020, 9:45:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
wilx

I'm unfortunately having issues trying to run the YafaRay plugin on Mac - getting a "developer cannot be verified" error, which persists no matter what my app permissions are. I've tried lots of things but not managed to get any luck...
[Sep 29, 2020, 6:37:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gsnake69

I cannot run this plugin on my MacbookPro with Catalina 10.15.7.
The first time I run the plugin it shows the following error "“libboost_system.dylib” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified.macOS cannot verify that this app is free from malware.SweetHome3D created this file today at 14:54.".

I'm running the Mac App Store version of sh3d.

How can I make MacOS understand that these files are safe ?

Thanks.
[Oct 11, 2020, 3:07:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

wilx, gsnake69, I wouldn't be astonished that Apple decided to forbid to run some .dylib dynamic libraries imported in a sandboxed program. sad
Does it work with the free version?
[Oct 11, 2020, 8:28:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gsnake69

sad Re: YafaRay rendering plug-in

Just tested it and it works in the free version ....
[Oct 11, 2020, 10:47:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 173   Pages: 18   [ Previous Page | 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved