Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 17
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2859 times and has 16 replies Next Thread
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Double Wall Windows and Doors

Not sure i fully understand what it is you are trying to achieve, in order to give further advise i think you need to show images or maybe share your file, either way would help us understand what the difficulties are, especially since positioning windows, even into a double skinned wall, should be easy.
[Aug 2, 2019, 11:17:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KitchM

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y37d08nrn04xr5x/Corner_Window.sh3d/file
[Aug 4, 2019, 8:36:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

quick question
are your walls really 640 mm thick
[Aug 4, 2019, 8:43:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KitchM

I have an eight inch concrete block wall, a fourteen inch space and a second wall of two by three or fours.
[Aug 4, 2019, 9:28:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

ok.
try this
its not fancy but it fills the hole
[Aug 4, 2019, 9:53:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

the group of box's and the opaque wall i used to create are all still there, if you wish to modify any of them to create your own, you will now at least be able to see how it is done, once happy with it, export it then import it but check the box that says "door or window" when you are importing it.
[Aug 4, 2019, 9:58:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KitchM

Thanks. I'll give it a try.
[Aug 12, 2019, 7:49:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved