Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 10
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6658 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
hobbyrv

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Furniture doesn't load

I imported a coach in my design. It is a a big object, because it also had a carpet, which I've made invisible. The couch was visible all the time, until now, but suddenly it doesn't load anymore. See picture in: file:///C:/Users/info/Documents/bank%20sw-home.png
Can anyone tell me what has caused that and how to solve it? Thank you in advance.
[Jul 31, 2019, 1:24:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland
Re: Furniture doesn't load

Please do not take it personally, but I would highly recommend you to attend a basic computer course! You do not really know what you are doing...
----------------------------------------
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Jul 31, 2019, 3:04:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

Depends on how basic basic is. It worked well for quite a while. please explain what you think I (personally) have to learn.
[Jul 31, 2019, 3:18:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

The fact that you try to share a file that's located on your machine via a shortcut proves that your basic knowledge is too basic... Why? Because it is not possible.

You first have to upload your picture to a hoster like described in this thread: How to share images and files

(And I should have you guided to this thread in my first post straight face )
Pascal

[Jul 31, 2019, 3:51:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

And as I am apparantly not smart, can you (or someone else) explain to me why I don't see the pictures in the library, after importing new objects, since yesterday. See screenshot:

file:///C:/Users/info/Documents/import%20plaatje.png
[Jul 31, 2019, 3:51:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

And as I am apparantly not smart...

Nobody said that! Between not knowing how to do something and not being smart is an infinitely big difference!
Pascal

[Jul 31, 2019, 3:54:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

Nice, thank you. Do you have an answer to the last question?
[Jul 31, 2019, 4:05:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

Not yet. Please try to share the picture as described in the link I posted.
Pascal

[Jul 31, 2019, 4:19:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KitchM

In searching for coach, I found your post. However, I'll bet you meant couch. I doubt that big bus will fit in your house, invisible or not. ;)
[Jul 31, 2019, 7:06:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
T3NZ3N

天下
applause Re: Furniture doesn't load

[moderated]

In order to add an image to your post, you can only paste an Online URL in the field after you click the "image" button.

In order to get an image URL, you have to upload your photo to a web service such as imgur, then copy the shareable link it gives you after upload completes, then paste that link into your post here or anywhere else on the internet.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Apr 25, 2020, 6:47:54 PM]
[Apr 25, 2020, 6:45:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved