Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4212 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
PHILIPPINES

Philippines
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Len Add 360 Panoramic?

Sir SH3D,

I want to suggest about SH3D create photo/video lens add new 360 panoramic that perfect? Please you can do update? What do you think?

Thank you for information me update! love struck
----------------------------------------
Awesome. Creative. 3D style.
[Jul 19, 2019, 11:44:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Jonnie63

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Len Add 360 Panoramic?

Hi,

I believe your wish is already catered for.

I am not sure if this is included in the standard rendering options but certainly if you install the advanced rendering plugin by enkonyito.

https://sourceforge.net/p/sweethome3d/plug-ins/13/#8dee

Then you will be able to choose a spherical lens and render an image that is 360 deg horizontal 180 degree vertical. Take that image into a panorama tour package like KRPANO and you have what you want.

Then if you want to take it a stage further try the excellent VR offerings by KRPANO and then you can go into an immersive experience. It will not be technically full stereoscopic 3D but actually the difference is not that noticeable.

For those with VR Goggles or just a suitable smart phone and Google cardboard look here

https://krpano.com/krpanocloud/webvr/?v=119pr15

Jon
[Aug 1, 2019, 10:38:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved