Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1548 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
baldyman

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Render Multiple spherical pictures

So I've finally cottoned on to the fact that you can save locations then batch render photo's from these saved locations - awesome!

The missing piece seems to be that I can't set a spherical lens from the multiple photo rendering dialog.

Am I missing something or can I just not do this?
[Apr 25, 2019, 10:35:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Render Multiple spherical pictures

In Q3 and Q4 setting of the render window, there is an option called LENS -> SPHERICAL...???

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Apr 25, 2019, 12:35:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
baldyman

UK

In the "Create Photo..." dialog there is a "Lens:" pull down menu in Q3 and Q4 where "Spehrical" is an option.

In the "Create Photos at points of view..." dialog there is no "Lens:" pull down menu anywhere.

In the advanced photo rendering dialog "Multiple photo rendering (v1.6)" there is likewise no way to set the Lens type.

So I'm currently doing these one at a time, but given the time they take it would be nice to be able to batch them overnight.
[Apr 26, 2019, 11:29:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

As explained in the help, stored points of view also contain the selected lens, date and time at the moment you chose the 3D View > Store point of view menu item.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 26, 2019, 12:39:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved