Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2957 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Jonnie63

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Close and Exit buttons

I would like the behaviour of the close button to be different.

My design so far has generated around 30 different models, just like a piece of software development I have versions and forks so I am constantly working between different versions of the same home.

The close button is awkward for me - rather than close the model it has the same behaviour as the exit button or at least it does the way I use the software.

I would prefer not to have to restart the software each time I change model, I would like to press close and have SweetHome go back to the same state it is when I opened it.

I rarely have more than one SweetHome model or window open at any time - they are big models.

Please advise if I there is a better use pattern which makes this request redundant - thanks.
[Apr 15, 2019, 11:32:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved