Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3520 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
TinaK

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
scale up 3D view? // 2 homes .. to bring together?

hello together,

I'm new and I'm trying to create my new loft with this program ;)

and I have two questions:

1. I made the error to create two homes instead one with different rooms... so - Is there a possibility to bring together this two rooms in one home?

2. At one home at 3D view the view is really big, at the other home the 3D view is very small size - how can I make it bigger?

THANKS for your help!
[Apr 3, 2019, 9:56:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Re: scale up 3D view? // 2 homes .. to bring together?

Could you copy/paste from 1 to the other. Not sure about the size of the view, check the viewer position for each and that both are on either arial or virtual.
Mike
[Apr 3, 2019, 11:32:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TinaK

Hello Mike53,
thanks for answer.. but HOW can I copy/paste? Is it a need to copy/paste every single furniture and so on or can I do it at once?
[Apr 8, 2019, 7:25:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

All at once , left click and drag the mouse over, or right click >select all, or you could hold the ctrl key and select as many as you wish.
i would suggest you copy 1 item across first, compare its location when sited in the other room and use the "move" tool to position, remember the x and y values you move it, these can then be used to move all the other items.

Mike
[Apr 9, 2019, 12:08:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TinaK

many many thanks! It worked!
[Apr 9, 2019, 4:46:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved