Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6034 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
House for the Kitchen...

Just going to share a link to the project i have started to be a home for the kitchen i recently displayed here . Lots to do still but it is coming on quite nicely.

Link

I have noticed a couple of flickers, i'll sort them before showing anything else. sad .

Mike
[Mar 30, 2019, 3:15:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Re: House for the Kitchen...

Original and sophisticated! I like it very much.
[Mar 30, 2019, 4:53:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

It seems to be a nice project, Mike! Keep posting it :)

Adele
[Mar 30, 2019, 9:34:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you VeroniQ and AdeleAlli. Hope you feel the same as the project continues.

I have made several updates to this project since posting the link, some cosmetic, some minor and 1 major.
Originally the bedrooms on the sub floor and 1st floor had shared, jack and jill styled, bathrooms, now the bathroom on each floor has only 1 entrance, this was achieved by enlarging floor space on each floor and creating new roof's, the roof's, fascia boards and joists on this project consists of 28 different shapes made with the generator.

Here are a few images.

The 1st 2 show the Front of the house, old then new.

New front, changed the boarding on the 1st floor slightly and i have since added the same boarding to the garage apex.

The back of the house, also old then new.

Here you can see the "added" section on the side of the property.

Here you can see the layout:-

Sub Floor

2 bedrooms, 1 with patio doors, and a bathroom and my new shed wink

Ground floor has a large lounge, kitchen, small mudroom, WC and stairs accessing the sub floor and 1st floor.

1st floor has the same layout as the sub floor.

The shed, handrails, bench, rotary washing line, the doors, with the exception of the front and patio, and all the windows have been made specifically for this project, hope to show better images of them later.

As always, comments, suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome.

Mike
[Mar 31, 2019, 7:50:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Oops forgot the new updated LINK
[Mar 31, 2019, 7:52:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Couple more images to show, this time a section of the garden.

Mike
[Apr 1, 2019, 12:05:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bentham

Bangladesh

Looks like a great project. Fantastic job you have done so far. Carry on!
[Apr 17, 2019, 2:48:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Hi Bentham, welcome to the forum.
Thank you, this one is on the back burner at the moment, but that can change at any time.
Mike
[Apr 17, 2019, 4:03:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved