Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 44
Posts: 44   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 48755 times and has 43 replies Next Thread
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: KItchen cabinets without the latest wizardry.

I love it. Any stool?
[Mar 16, 2019, 11:38:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

Took this arrangement a little further and organised quite a large kitchen using most of the units.

Hope you like them, if anyone has any suggestions or comments please share them.
May have to build a house for it now.

Mike

Hi Mike,
this kitchen is lovable, how did you made the upper part of the cabinets? The part that is stepped.

Adele
[Mar 17, 2019, 11:37:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

@ veroniQ there is room for stools just not included any.
@ Adele i drew walls around the cabinets, created a room in them, deleted the walls, exported the room, after unchecking ceiling and display area, then copied it, added 20 mm to the width and length, 4 times, then stacked them up then used the alignment tool on 2 edges to position them. Could have just used walls, adjusting the wall thickness for each layer, but that would mean 4 exports.

Mike
[Mar 17, 2019, 1:54:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Having realised that the handle i used on these cabinets should not have been shared i have cancelled all the links for downloading the files, images containing the cabinets are ok.
My apologies for any inconveniences.
Mike
[Mar 24, 2019, 6:36:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Having realised that the handle i used on these cabinets should not have been shared...
My apologies for any inconveniences.
Mike
Sorry for you, Mike.

We can find all kinds of handles on 3dwarehouse... wink

----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Mar 24, 2019, 7:52:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Bdfd, the Terms of use of Trimble 3D Warehouse don’t let people redistribute their models, or distribute a design derived from them. So, you can include Trimble Warehouse 3D models in a SH3D file but not distribute that file (or a part of that file). Showing an image of such a SH3D file shouldn’t be an issue because the 3D information is lost in that case.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 24, 2019, 11:54:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Yes, I forgot to add 'FREE' in 'We can find all kinds of free handles on 3dwarehouse..." wink
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Mar 24, 2019, 12:50:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Finding Free is easier said than done
[Mar 24, 2019, 1:58:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

As far as I know, all models available on Trimble 3D Warehouse are distributed under the same license.
[Mar 24, 2019, 1:59:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

By the way, in case some of you wonder how some Reallusion models found on Trimble 3D Warehouse could end up in Sweet Home 3D free models library, it’s because Reallusion granted me the right to distribute these models under CC-BY license too.
[Mar 24, 2019, 2:07:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 44   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved