Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 44
Posts: 44   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 48769 times and has 43 replies Next Thread
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: KItchen cabinets without the latest wizardry.

I decided i would have a do at the interior of the freezer cabinet, realised straight away that it was too narrow to have the pull out "chilled" section and upright fridge/freezer, so it is in affect all new (ish), This is what i have so far :-

The plastic bins in the freezer section and the door shelves are(were) walls and floors, the supports for slides are shapes, 40mm walls provide depth for insulation with 35 on the freezer door and 20 on the fridge door.
The wire mesh shelves will probably be changed for glass and i am not sure about the light source, not convinced this on turns off.

MIke
[Mar 3, 2019, 8:37:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

THX Pascal, always good to hear when all that effort i used moving this mouse around is appreciated, hope to see them used soon, smile
The project of designing them is nearly done but i have no plan to use them in a house design, i may however do a kitchen layout with a few of Emmanuel's mannequins toiling away.

Mike
[Mar 3, 2019, 8:44:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

My current project is missing a matching kitchen. So you are probably my knight in shining armor... love struck

PS: I almost forgot - a corner-something would be the icing on the cake...

PPS: You mustn't be my 3D-slave, so if you feel better saying it, say so: fu.. .ff BIRDY! wink
----------------------------------------
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Mar 3, 2019, 9:51:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Specially for the birdman of switzerland an updated link wink

Mike
[Mar 4, 2019, 2:32:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Sorry bdfd only just noticed your response, glad you found them interesting, keep finding ways to use sweethome that i am finding interesting myself.
Mike
[Mar 4, 2019, 2:36:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

Mike, you are the best - many thanks! In the meantime, I even think about equipping most of my existing projects with your kitchen ...
Your kitchen has pretty much all the elements that I have often missed so far. It will certainly be my standard kitchen in the future!
----------------------------------------
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Mar 4, 2019, 3:54:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

So i've just spent the best part of 2 days modelling and remodelling this Fridge/freezer and got the mtl work sorted on all but 1 door, here is what it looks like :-

BUT...............

Then i noticed this )(*&^^%*(*&^*() thing

I'm off to cry like a little girl in the corner.

MIke
[Mar 4, 2019, 9:38:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

All's well in the world

Mike
[Mar 5, 2019, 5:16:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
marcop300

United States

i just want to say. "you folks are AWESOME"
[Mar 6, 2019, 3:05:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

Absolutely wonderful job, Mike!

Xiste
[Mar 7, 2019, 10:37:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 44   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved