Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5104 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
SixDice

United Kingdom
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
installation v6.1 error

Hello I was hoping if you could help.

I tried updating to the latest version 6.1 but it wont run. After update, I tried lunching the program and am getting the following error message

"LoadLibrary failed with error 1114; A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed."

When I reinstall the old version 5.3, it work fine.

Can you help

thanks
[Jan 31, 2019, 9:47:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: installation v6.1 error

Please try the solution shown in this video.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 31, 2019, 10:35:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SixDice

United Kingdom
Re: installation v6.1 error

Hello again,

Thanks for the reply,

I did what was instructed on the video but still getting the same problem, same error 1114.

I have also changed all my graphics setting to max and to not use the Intel graphic card but to use the ATI graphics card and still, I am still encountering the same problem.

I don't know if this may affect the application but my laptop battery is died. Totally gone.

Question then is why is it that version 5.3 works with a dead battery?

Any suggestions?

Thanks
[Feb 5, 2019, 11:14:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved