Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1297 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
ysaito

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused Sunlight Simulation through floors

Hi,

I created a 2-floor-house with half of the 2nd floor is not drawn, thus, the 1st floor enjoys a very high ceiling and I expect a lot of sunlight to come to the first floor from the roof window, as well as windows on the 2nd floor..
However, when creating a sunlight simulation video, the 2nd floor is automatically created unexpectedly and no sunlight comes from the 2nd floor and above.

How can I get the sunlight to the 1st floor from the 2nd floor?

thank you,
[Dec 25, 2018, 3:00:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Re: Sunlight Simulation through floors

Hi ysito
Make sure that the rooms on the lower floor are not creating ceilings, room > modify > uncheck box for ceiling.
Mike
[Dec 25, 2018, 9:02:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ysaito

That works!

Thanks a lot!
[Dec 26, 2018, 6:14:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ysaito

Hi sorry, one more quick question.

I ran a high-quality video and it took about 8hours, and it seems to have finished this morning. However, I cannot see the GUI which allows to save the data...
I am sure it must have been saved some where. Could you tell me where is the video saved by default? I am using mac os X Yosemite, v. 10.10.5.

thank you very much for your help.
[Dec 27, 2018, 1:04:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved