Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 13
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11036 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Europolis

Hi guys.... I am back after a very long break here...with the project I named Europolis. I tried to assemble 3D models of the lots of European architectonic monuments and built the "tourist" city where these famous buildings stand together....
None of these models is mine... all is from internet.
But the pictures were rendered by sh3d basic renderer /no Thea render for this project/ and photoshopped by Affinity photo or Polarr photo editor for better result. /I hope it is not problem for you/
The size of pictures is 3000x1688 pixels.
So.... come with me into European history and walk with me as close as possible and come to check if some building of your country is there.
I didn't change textures of these models, so sometimes you can find very interesting combination of old and new laughing ...
But this project is not about to be perfect.... This project is only about the atmosphere.
Hope you enjoy....

Martin

....everything is here

The elegance of Austria ....

to continue
[Dec 23, 2018, 1:08:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Re: Europolis

Hi Martin,

Great art ! applause

I saw Effeil tower… wink

Just a little word, it seems that pictures are too white (or luminous) on my PC… sad

Quick, again...
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Dec 23, 2018, 6:29:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Thanks for sharing these nice pictures Martin smile
I like the atmosphere you succeded to give with other imaging software.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 23, 2018, 9:25:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Thanks for comments....
@bdfd... yes these pictures are very white because of white vignetting.... I will try to make it softer maybe.....
But let's come walking on the main boulevard of Europolis...

On first picture you can see the Louvre on the left and the Neprajzi museum of Budapest. On the right side you can see the Betliar castle of Slovakia and the Blumentahl church of Bratislava.

The next view ... buildings of Madrid.. /the building of Metropolis with incomplete roofing/ and red building of the Palais am Fürstenwall from Magdeburg.

The famous building of Louvre

Very well textured models of Concello de Ferrol Galicia and Palais_du_commerce...

And here we are on the cross uf the Main Boulevard and the second avenue with the fairy tale like building of Hotel de ville Paris.

Here we are on the cross of main boulevard and the second avenue... On the right side the atmosphere of Habsburg monarchy from Wien and the Blenheim Palace in English baroque style on the left.... The main Boulevard continue up to the hill...

One of the best address of the city on the cross of the Main boulevard and the Second avenue is the Rudolfinum palace of Prague. Funny is that the Eiffel tower at the background looks very similar to Prague's Petrin tower /Petřínská rozhledna/ so the feeling of the Prague is absolute wink .... and again the look of the Blenheim palace on the right side...
to continue soon ofcourse...
[Dec 23, 2018, 1:34:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

Hi Martin,
nice to have you back!
Great images as always, and an interesting technique.

Merry Christmas!

Cecilia
[Dec 24, 2018, 8:59:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Hello @Cecilia... thanks for your post.
I am back here with some new pictures.... I changed some settings and technique of postproduction. I changed the structure of the city a little and here are some of the first results.
Here is a little schematic map of the city at first

And here are some of the photos
Isola Tiberiana, Roma

panorama of the city with the Mtthias church Budapest /Hungary/, and Jasna Gora Czestochowa /Poland/

Not only big countries have big architecture Dom Svatej Alzbety Kosice Slovakia

and another panorama with the House of parliament London, and Le Mont Saint Michel and Eiffel tower

Palais Trautson Wien, Austria and Vittoriano monumento Roma up on the hill

The promenade with the buildings of small European countries /Pejacevic castle Croatia, city buildings of Bratislava Slovakia, Palaca Sekulic Plavsic Croatia, or Earth museum Sarajevo, Bosnia and Hercegovina

The big square is comes .... With the Grand Palais Paris France

or the Swedish parliament

to continue soon
[Jan 19, 2019, 9:25:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Hi Martin,

Great art, magnificent ! applause

It reminds me of a park near the Chateau de Versailles that I visited 20 years ago.
It's called 'France miniatures' at Elancourt here is the link of the site: Click here

It's exactly the same idea as your concept: the most beautiful monuments are reproduced in the same place !

Do you recognize the shape of the park ?

wink
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jan 20, 2019, 6:49:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Ooooo...
Thank you for your perfect link @bdfd. I've never heard about it. But it looks like a little paradise. Great. Love to see it once..... love struck
[Jan 20, 2019, 8:54:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Madurodam

Many countries have something like that...
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jan 20, 2019, 10:45:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

Swissminiatur
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Jan 21, 2019, 6:37:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved