Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4326 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Mrfdlr

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Virtual visit impression

Hi all
I found this great software a few days ago and i’m happy with it however i find the 3D visiting view a bit strange. I recreated my living room and it feels much smaller on 3D than in reality (of course i kept the correct mesures)
I wanted to use this soft to plan my future house interior but it’s a bit disturbing...
Anyone have the same impression?
Cheers !
[Dec 18, 2018, 3:52:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hal9000
Advanced Member

Spain
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Virtual visit impression

Hello and welcome. Did you try to adjust the "field of view" (not sure if it's shown like that in English) in the virtual visitor properties? If you make it greater you can see more around and everything will look smaller.
----------------------------------------
If a long walk every day were healthy, mailmen would be immortal. tongue
[Dec 19, 2018, 2:16:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved