Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4102 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Dadv

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Add Name to the walls

Hi,
this will be a good addition if you could add a name field on the walls properties like the rooms.

This name should be optional.

It should be in the same orientation than the wall (if it is curve, then it should be tangent of the curve).
It should be in the same direction of the wall on the top side.

3 reasons i need that :
- When i try to select a wall that is cross by other wall, it's hard to detect the good one.
- It will be more easily to write the context of the wall. actually i add a label and try to make it follow the same direction.
- I'm creating a tool that get all the elements of a SH3D file and actually, the wall are only identified by an arbitrary Id.

Thanks
[Dec 9, 2018, 9:02:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Magokelvin

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Add Name to the walls

Indeed what I am looking for ... any help? In fact when exoprting obj and opening in other software such as lumion then walls are assigned with the same name so changing texture on one will result in changing the texture also to others you do not want....
[Nov 25, 2019, 10:11:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved