Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3243 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
gcalavaro

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Smart modify all walls function

I made a complex project with walls wide 30 cm. Now I need to modify with walls wide 20 cm. Yet, selecting and changing the wide property doesn't work as the wall is positioned at the center of the wide size (15 cm from each side) while I would like to move so that the external side of wall is the same as the old one.
In other words, I need that the wall will also move 5 cm on one direction that toward the external side of the building.
Is there a function that will automate such task?
Thanks for your attention.
Best regards,
Giuseppe
[Nov 18, 2018, 3:55:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: Smart modify all walls function

If I understand correctly, AdvancedEditing.sh3p found linked on the plugin page can help, even if you still need to move walls in groups depending which way they need to be moved. ok
[Nov 19, 2018, 10:09:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alaX

Poland

I don't know how complex is your project but you could try this:

[Nov 19, 2018, 1:08:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gcalavaro

Italy

Thanks.
This worked. My project was kind of complex and could not do with the whole floor but it helped make it by room, speeding up the work.

Thanks very much alaX.
Peppe
[Nov 24, 2018, 9:17:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved