Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 22
Posts: 22   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 31896 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Kitchens

Hello,

Nice rendering but where is natural light from windows ?

Here is a rendering with the window, using the natural outside light and the lights over the dining table.

[Nov 14, 2018, 8:41:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Ah yes, now you show the best parts with the L shape and the window. Actually, from work-wise it is pretty close the kitchen I am so pleased with. And I usually have lilies as well smile The one advice I ignored, and still happy I did, was to place the cook-top in the corner (without enlarging the bench in the corner). Then the fan/ventilator can suck the air outside too.

I would, however, from a practical point of view, extend the top cabinets to the ceiling to avoid grease, and dust on top. A total pain to clean. And if you have a dishwasher, place it directly underneath the cupboards where you have plates and glasses.

Great kitchen, and the green colour is very similar to the one we consider using for the next brush-up. Thanks for posting.

ok
[Nov 14, 2018, 10:29:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

Here is another kitchen used to experiment and play with lights in order to find a good setup and so a nice rendering, hope it seems good to you, and I am as always open to suggestions! :)

[Nov 15, 2018, 12:18:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

Ah yes, now you show the best parts with the L shape and the window. Actually, from work-wise it is pretty close the kitchen I am so pleased with. And I usually have lilies as well smile The one advice I ignored, and still happy I did, was to place the cook-top in the corner (without enlarging the bench in the corner). Then the fan/ventilator can suck the air outside too.

I would, however, from a practical point of view, extend the top cabinets to the ceiling to avoid grease, and dust on top. A total pain to clean. And if you have a dishwasher, place it directly underneath the cupboards where you have plates and glasses.

Great kitchen, and the green colour is very similar to the one we consider using for the next brush-up. Thanks for posting.

ok

I think you are right, I will adjust the top cabinets. I know, the dust is everywhere, especially if you live in a big and polluted city.

Hope to see some renderings of your kitchen! :)
[Nov 15, 2018, 12:24:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
clintdad

modern but has a lovly old timey feel
[Nov 15, 2018, 3:06:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

modern but has a lovly old timey feel

Really? Thank you Clintdad, I made it very very quickly last night, but I am happy you find it lovely. Only one question, are you referring about the corner kitchen or the last one with the "It's coffee time" poster?
Have a nice day!
[Nov 15, 2018, 4:55:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nemetonia

applause Re: Kitchens

Hello,

I prefer the second ! smile
[Nov 16, 2018, 6:50:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

i prefer the 2nd one, lacks worktop space, from this angle, but the cabinets and lighting seem better.
Mike
[Nov 16, 2018, 10:26:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

i prefer the 2nd one, lacks worktop space, from this angle, but the cabinets and lighting seem better.
Mike

Hi Mike,
thank you for telling me your preference. I thought of using as a worktop space the place where the apples are, in general :). But at the left side of the cooker there is more space, maybe I will post another rendering from a different point of view :).
[Nov 17, 2018, 3:24:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Timberr

Scotland

Hi Adele
Both these kitchens look great! Did you create the cabinets from scratch or did you find them somewhere? Im fairly new to SH3D and currently working on a. design for an open plan living room kitchen for my flat but can't find a decent range of kitchen cabinets to use.
[Apr 25, 2019, 2:27:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 22   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved