Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 44
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 14240 times and has 43 replies Next Thread
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Background Pixelation

By the way, if it is not too indiscreet, Stef.salmon, what is this strange building? It looks a little bit like a prison, or a secret factory... Hope you will satisfy my curiosity (but don't feel obliged)...
[Oct 29, 2018, 9:59:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
stef.salmon
Advanced Member

UK

VeroniQ - The building is actually an office block in London. The floor plan is a bit strange...looks a bit like a boat.

http://www.onekingwilliamstreet.london/new/index.html

Emmanuel - Your idea of putting the rectangle around the floor layout works perfectly, so thank you for that.

And thanks to everyone else who helped.

wink
[Oct 30, 2018, 8:38:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Thank you. Yes, peculiar but beautiful building! Will you model it entirely? I will be curious to see the result... Good luck.
[Oct 30, 2018, 11:32:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
stef.salmon
Advanced Member

UK

I would like to model the whole floor but it's not really required for what we're using it for.
Our company installs Building Management Systems, which control the heating & cooling and manages the energy usage of a building. We use various manufacturers and software packages to do this.

I'm working on a project at the moment LSE 'London School of Economics'. I've put a link to one of the floors there so you can see what I mean.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7me7c6ox2xf7fxd/LSE_3rdFloor.png?dl=0

Cheers.
[Oct 30, 2018, 11:58:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved